Client I, a ten-year-old premier educational institution spread across India, is ranked amongst the Top 20 colleges in the country. They offer a Post Graduate Programme in Business Management for working professionals in the middle managerial positions, who seek to boost their career prospects. Over the past years, their marketing strategy for admission adopted the traditional methodology of print advertisements in leading print media. The advertising spends averaged around ₹50 Lakhs.
Until they came to Wild Creek, they hadn’t tried digital campaigning of any kind. We focused on helping them understand the efficiency of digital ads, which could reduce the cost of investment, yet generate more leads than traditional methods.
The full-page newspaper ads had colossal visibility and it was reaching the masses too. However, it wasn’t necessary to reach the whole crowd of people other than the desired audience. They simply had no option but to spend lakhs of rupees on that.
Wild Creek showed them the digital way of exposure to focused prospects for a fraction of what the big newspaper networks charged. Our suggestion to them was to invest only 1/4th of their total budget in the digital campaign. We designed a landing page and worked on content-driven digital advertising campaign that was executed using Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube. We identified and partnered with a few of the renowned professors who could be influencers to attract potential customers.
Over a period of 90 days, we were able to drive 17000+ visitors to the page, generating 400 leads that converted to 100+ sales. Out of 40 available seats in the programme, 32 were filled through the leads generated online.
- Campaign duration: 90 days
- Visitors attracted: 17000 +
- Leads generated: 400
- ROI: 80% admission through digital campaign.
- The advantage of digital ads is the ability to quantify its reach.
- Metrics like reach count, response help the organization take an informed decision to know if a particular ad worked or not.
- Metrics can help calculate ROI. In this case, the organization got a return of 80%
- It is not just digital ads that did the work, it is a combination of content and all the groundwork that was done in the past that established the brand’s authority and credibility.
If you are curious to know how targeted ads can enable your online sales, click here to get in touch with us.